You have a visually stunning website filled with impeccably written content. People should flock to your site, right? If you aren't getting the traffic you would like, you need to better optimize your website for search engines. First-page placement on keyword search results is essential. To reach that goal, you can hire an SEO expert to optimize your website, or you can let CommonSpot do the heavy lifting for you.
CommonSpot’s SEO capabilities enable you to add content to a page and easily optimize it for search engines as you go. Once published, your content will be customer- and SEO-friendly offering the engaging user experiences that search engines reward.
There have been many significant changes in the world of SEO over the past several years, making it difficult for content managers to keep track of what is and isn’t important. The only constant is that quality content, frequent content updates, and great user experiences offer the best ways to optimize for search engines. If your firm isn’t getting the website traffic you would like, you need to better optimize your website for search engines. First-page placement on keyword search results is essential. To reach that goal, you can hire an SEO expert to optimize your website, or you can let CommonSpot do the heavy lifting for you.
CommonSpot’s SEO capabilities enable any staff member to add content to a page and easily optimize it for search engines as they go. Once published, your content will be client- and SEO-friendly offering the engaging user experiences that search engines reward. On top of this, CommonSpot includes advanced analysis, reporting and administrative tools to help you monitor and improve your search engine rankings over time.
- Measure Page Performance to ensure load times are faster than four seconds. Fast load times improve user experiences are are now a ranking factor for search engine optimization.
- Create Human Readable URLs (domainname.com/URL) instead of using auto-generated URLs (domainname.com/product/URL. index.html?id=246247896234) to tell search engines the page name is unique and meaningful.
- Create 301 Redirects when moving pages. This makes the new URL the official one going forward. Search engines will update indexes and transfer the weight and score from the old URL to the new one, preserving your page rankings.
- Create search engine friendly Page Titles easily by using keyword phrases.
- Apply Heading Tags to your content to improve page definition and structure. Search engine algorithms use heading tags to determine relevance between content and the associated header. A good semantic structure helps search engines better interpret and report on your content.
- Use website Navigation to tell search engines which pages on your website are important, to improve rank for those pages and create a logical path for information discovery.
- Use Breadcrumb Navigation to make your site more trustworthy and positively impact search engine rankings by providing a structure that search engines can easily consume and analyze.
- Use responsive design for search engines such as Google which reward mobile-friendly sites with better search results
- Use Site Maps to tell search engines where your content is located and also to help site visitors find what they are searching for. CommonSpot’s Site Map dynamically updates when pages change.
- Create Links to help search engines discover which pages are most popular and how pages relate to each other.
- Use a Link Text Report to easily scan pages to determine if link text is human readable and therefore much more useful to search engines.
- Maintain content freshness and frequency with a Blog to get your content crawled and indexed more frequently by search engines. More blog posts equals more social shares and more links, creating valuable exposure which rates your website as a credible source producing better search engine rankings.
- Easily host Video content on your server or externally with third-party video platforms such as YouTube or Brightcove. Tag and classify videos, categorize them by media sources, create video playlists, and re-use video content anywhere across your website to help search engines find and index videos.
- Publish and Share content easily in one click of the mouse. Alternatively, use the Social Media Manager to promote social sharing of content across multiple social media channels—such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn—which creates social signals that help search engines determine content relevancy. Widely shared content is more likely to rank high in search results.
- Accolades & Awards
- Attorney Profiles
- Career Opportunities
- Contact Us
- Events Calendar
- Managing Content
- Mobile & Responsive Design
- News & Legal Notices
- Office Locations
- Personalized Content
- Practice Pages
- Related Content
- Search by Practice Area/Industry
- Search Engine Optimization
- Secure Client Login
- Social Media
- Video & Multimedia