We all want our websites to be a runaway success. But nothing happens in the digital world in the blink of an eye. Most of us have to work hard for every conversion. We creep towards success making small adjustments along the way that reap small payoffs. It’s a constant process that seems simple enough, but without the right analytics tools, insights are hard to come by and conversions suffer. In the increasingly competitive legal industry, you can’t afford to rest on your laurels.
Ramp up website results exponentially using CommonSpot’s intuitive, in-context analytics. Enable marketers and legal staff to make informed decisions about web content or social conversions by giving them easy access to valuable insights so they can optimize content as they work on it, and maximize conversions.
CommonSpot gives you the ability to create, measure, and analyze performance by giving you get deep, data-driven insight into the pages you are working on while you are working on them, enhancing your ability to create fully optimized pages on the fly. You can also create, monitor, and analyze social media posts to LinkedIn, Twitter, etc using CommonSpot to optimize content and maximize social traffic and conversions.
- Analyze page performance data including visitor source, traffic paths, page views, average time on page, bounce rates, click through rates, and so much more.
- Assess how users interact with Web pages, view which links were clicked most, and optimize Web pages accordingly without having to leave the page being worked on.
- Visually view page performance data in graphical format.
- See how changes to content over time affect analytics by linking analytics data to version history.
- View and analyze social media effectiveness and track the performance of posts such as click throughs, likes, retweets, shares, and comments
- Build Credibility using Videos and Multimedia
- Go Mobile with Responsive Design
- Manage Content Easily
- Optimize for Search Engines
- Personalize Experiences for Prospective Clients
- Showcase Expertise Using Attorney Profiles
- Stand Out in a Crowded Market Socially
- Use Practice Pages to Perfectly Position Your Firm