The biggest challenge for law firms today is differentiation in what has become a very competitive industry. To bring in new business, firms must leverage their greatest assets—the attorneys and partners which are the backbone of any law practice. Profiles are the best way to showcase expertise, build credibility, and make attorneys appear more approachable to clients.
CommonSpot’s Profile and Directory feature allows you to do just that. Through a simple form interface, any authenticated attorney or staff member can easily create compelling bios that include what you would typically expect to see, such as vCards, education, admissions, work experience, professional associations, practice areas, industries, related news and publications. But they can also add the details that build credibility and command respect, such as major achievements, published works, lectures/speaking engagements, ongoing and settled cases, news citations, presentations, videos and webinars, pro bono work, and more.
Once created, attorney profiles can be displayed on individual profile pages, found through a highly customizable and easily searchable profile directory, and spotlighted on related pages like practice areas, industries or office pages. There is virtually no limit to how profile content can be captured, presented, and re-used throughout your site.
Profile & Directory features include:
- A simple form interface prompts for required fields to ensure consistency, thoroughness, and accuracy for your profile information.
- Quickly create profiles using out-of-the-box fields (Name, eMail, Social Networks) or easily create custom fields for highly specific profiles
- One-click access to an administrative dashboard simplifies profile and directory management
- Integrate with ERP data and other external data sources for automatic batch imports or for ongoing synchronization of profile information
- Easily tag and associate profiles with related content, such as news articles, blog posts, practice areas, industries, offices, awards, etc.
- Locate profiles in a few clicks using powerful directory search using one or more attributes.
- Quickly create and publish multiple directory views using out-of-the-box full page and list options, with or without image thumbnails.
- Create as many custom views as you need to meet your specific requirements.
- Easily integrate profile data with data from other apps--such as practices, news, and blogs to name only a few--for a richer profile.